How many five-year-olds can you take in a fight?
This is mildly amusing. Fill out a brief survey to determine how many five-year-olds you can take in a fight. The ground rules are:
- You are in an enclosed area roughly the size of a basketball court
- There are no weapons or foreign objects
- Everyone is wearing a cup (so no kicks to the groin)
- The children are merciless and will show no fear
- If a child is knocked unconscious, he is “out.”
I’m a pretty skinny bastard and I [apparently] can take 20 five year olds. So I got that going for me.
1 Comment »