…Screw the entertainment industry, I’m going to the International Butler School, in Zeist, Netherlands.
I feel I have a promising career ahead of me in Butling & House Management; I can even major in Yacht Butling!
- Answering the door to guests and visitors.
- Christmas Day. Organizing and running it.
- A guest is seen “stealing”. How to deal with this situation.
- Dealing with a “greedy” guest.
- Hand-made shoes made to measure.
- How to balance menus.
- The importance of loyalty, tact and dedication.
I can’t decide which would be a more fulfilling life, catering to rich rappers’ and musicans’ every whim in the studio, or literally catering and doing laundry for obscenely wealthy inbred Europeans. I’ve got some major soul-searching to do. Indeed.
No comments yet.